"There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island." - Walt Disney

Sunday, November 2, 2014

NaWriMo - Day 2

Drafted a cover letter (548 words), and a writing resume’ (1,713 words) both of which will need to be included with my nonfiction proposal. Total word count for Day 2 – 2,261 words.

Want to create your own writing resume? See: http://www.writinginwonderland.blogspot.com/2013/04/resume-for-writer.html

Don't forget to enter my NaWriMo challenge and giveaway so that we can help encourage each other. Click the picture in the column to the right for more details.

How are your projects coming along?

2 comments:

Rob-bear said...

Well done, Sylvia! I'm pas the point of needing any kind of resume, but I'll check out the link.

Blessings and Bear hugs!

BWG, P.O. Box 1402, Lake Charles, LA 70602 said...

My goodness! We can't wait to see how far you get today!